Chicken is Cow's 13 year old brother. He can be mean to his younger sister, and even to the rest of the family. He has a powerful ego, but in spite of this, has a powerful conscience, usually only displayed when Cow is in danger, as well as being more intelligent (and sane) than most characters, and his selfish actions can actually come to others help. An example of all these can be found in the episode "Comet!", where Chicken was the only one to walked normally (the other characters followed the Red Guy by using their buttocks in instead of their legs), and later Chicken tricked all the others in belief that a deadly comet was coming to smash them all and sold "Shields" (rather cheap gadgets) to them, but after he witnessed Cow's farewell to her toys, Chicken felt guilty and confess the scam. However, when a real deadly (but small) comet arrived, Chicken's protections actually worked and he was forgiven for his prank. His speech is riddled with malapropisms and sarcasm. Despite being a male, he demonstrated the ability to lay eggs. Chicken is very fond of ice skating. Like other chickens, he cannot fly, and is afraid of flying. Chicken is the only character in the show who knows that his sister and Supercow are the same person. Chicken even once turned into his own alter ego, calling himself "Wonder Wattle" to save his sister from the Red Guy. Whereas Supercow speaks fluent Spanish, Chicken required the help of a Spanish dictionary. He is also shown in the episode "The Bad News Plastic Surgeons" to have high skills in Plastic Surgery.
Chicken is a white chicken, he has scarlet colored parts on his chin and head, orange legs and a long yellow beak, his eye color is confirmed to be hazel.
- He is also shown in the episode "The Bad News Plastic Surgeons" to have high skills in Plastic Surgery.
- Chicken even once turned into his own alter ego, calling himself Wonder Wattle to save his sister. Where as Supercow speaks fluent Spanish, Chicken required the help of a Spanish dictionary.
- Chicken's favorite color is blue.
- Chicken is very fond of ice skating.
- Chicken is more strict.
- He has an uncle named professor steer.
- He has a cousin named Sow.
- He has a cousin named boneless chicken.
- He is in 6th grade.