Loonatics Unleashed is an American animated television series produced by Warner Bros. Animation that ran on the Kids' WB for two seasons from 2005 to 2007 in the United States, Teletoon in Canada, Kids Central (now known as Okto) in Singapore, Cartoon Network's Boomerang in Australia, Cartoon Network in the UK, Italy, Southeast Asia and Latin America, and Canal 5 in Mexico. It is still broadcasting in reruns on the Clan channel of the Televisión Española network in Spain.
The series was based/inspired on the Looney Tunes cartoon characters, with the series described by Warner Bros. as an "action-comedy." Loonatics Unleashed is meant to be a mixture of the Looney Tunes shorts' irreverent style of humor and a modern action animated series, with the characters designed in a more action cartoon inspired style. Unlike previous Looney Tunes-related shows, Loonatics Unleashed has a darker tone and takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting, as well as multiple minor story arcs.
The Looney Tunes TV franchise went on hiatus after Loonatics Unleashed ended, until The Looney Tunes Show was released in 2011.
The events of Loonatics Unleashed occur in the year 2772, the year that a meteor strikes the fictional city-planet of Acmetropolis, knocking it completely off its original axis. Instead of destroying the planet, the meteor crashes in a waterfront, releasing waves of supernatural energies causing some of the planet's citizens' genetic codes to be severely altered, granting them special abilities and strengths. A mysterious and powerful woman named Zadavia calls upon six teenagers of the affected residents to form a team of superheroes. She becomes their commander, dispatching them for the purpose of combating any and all threats to Acmetropolis and its citizens. The newly formed team is known as the Loonatics and reside on the 134th floor of a large tower. These characters are the descendants of the classic Looney Tunes characters, according to multiple press releases and official sources. Descendants of other Looney Tunes are unverified, though they can be inferred in certain situations.
It is later revealed that Zadavia is in fact an alien and had used her powers to knock the meteor slightly off-course, preventing the total destruction of the planet. It is also revealed that a mysterious figure, later revealed to be Zadavia's older brother named Optimatus, caused the meteor to strike Acmetropolis in an attempt to destroy his sister.
In the second season, the show takes on a lighter tone and many more descendants of other Looney Tunes characters are introduced, the majority of which only appear once in the series. The super villain characters from the previous season are rarely mentioned or rarely appear. Zadavia becomes a less mysterious figure and regularly participates with the Loonatics in their adventures. Two more aliens from Zadavia's home planet are also introduced, Deuce and Keyboard Man. In the season's finale, the Loonatics are temporarily joined by Sylth Vester, and Optimatus is replaced by Deuce as the series arch-villain.
- Main article: List of Loonatics Unleashed characters
- Ace Bunny: Descendant of Bugs Bunny. Before the meteor hit the city, Ace worked as a stunt rabbit in movies.
- Lexi Bunny: Descendant of Lola Bunny. Before the meteor hit the city, Lexi was trying out to become a cheerleader at Acmetropolis University.
- Danger Duck: Descendant of Daffy Duck. Before the meteor hit the city, Duck was employed as a pool boy.
- Slam Tasmanian: Descendant of the Tasmanian Devil. Before the meteor hit the city, Slam was a fighter in a ring. Due to the nature of his combat, it is implied that he was a pro wrestler in staged fights.
- Tech E. Coyote: Descendant of Wile E. Coyote. Before the meteor hit the city, Tech was a college student at the Acme Institute; although it was never explicitly stated, it is implied he was kicked out under the pretense of being "mad" after one of the faculty misused his machine, though, in his defense, he installed the self-destruct button for extra credit.
- Rev Runner: Descendant of Road Runner. Before the meteor hit the city, Rev was a delivery boy and invented things to help him on his delivery jobs.
The weapons and gear used by the Loonatics and usually made by Tech E. Coyote. They are referred to as "the toys" by Ace, despite Tech's insistence that they are "hand-crafted precision alloy instruments."
- Retrofire Master Blaster (First used: "Loonatics on Ice"): The Retrofire Master Blasters were used to melt the giant iceberg that appeared in Acmetropolis. They were specially equipped with a 'Thaw' mode to melt it, but it seemed to have no effect whatsoever.
- Zoomatrixes (First used: "Loonatics on Ice"): The Zoomatrixes are a series of motorcycles developed by Tech for urban transport. They are capable of changing into an alternate mode which give the vehicles flight capabilities. They are also able to join together to form a flying platform capable of launching missiles and disruptor discs.
- Exo-Vac 2400X (First used: "Attack of the Fuzz Balls"): The Exo-Vac 2400X was constructed by Tech to suck up all the Fuz-Zs in Acmetropolis when the Loonatics learn that the Fuz-Zs transform into monsters whenever they eat chocolate. When Lexi and Danger are caught by Professor Zane, the rest of the Loonatics drop off the Fuz-Zs at HQ and initiate the "Turbo Vac-Jet Mode" of the vehicle to speed to Zane's lair to rescue their captured comrades. Tech has also called the Exo-Vac the "Ultimate Urban Vacuum."
- Ninjizer 500 (First used: "The Cloak of Black Velvet"): When the Loonatics head into the zeppelin to rescue Tech, who is now brainwashed by Black Velvet, Ace brings along the Ninjizer 500, which is powerful enough to cut through steel walls with its "Beam" mode. It also shoots nunchakus and shurikens, which somehow reflects the martial-arts expertise of Ace Bunny.
- Supersonic Transport (First used: "The Cloak of Black Velvet"): The Loonatics use this ship to get into Black Velvet's zeppelin. It can travel at a remarkably high speed and has amazing maneuverability. This high-altitude aircraft is also used in "Apocalypso".
- Grapple Gun (First used: "Weathering Heights"): All that is known about the Grapple Gun is that it was used by Ace and Tech to pull themselves and their comrades out of Weathervane's tornadoes.
- Port-a-Lab (First used: "Weathering Heights"): A ship Tech built which he flew to the biggest and hottest volcano on the planet to defeat the Storm Dragon. However, he had to leave it as it was destroyed by lava.
- Mobile Magma Mover (First used: "Going Underground"): A big drilling machine Tech built to drill through solid rock. It was used by the Loonatics to search for Dr. Dare. However, a sudden stop short circuited the engines. Luckily, Tech was able to divert reserve power to the front thrusters but since he didn't have a long extension cord, he used himself as a conductor, which jump started the engines. The vehicle is cylindrical shaped with three drills at the front and protected by titanium double shielding.
- The Tech E. Coyote Space Stream 8000 (First used: "The Comet Cometh"): The Space Stream 8000 was built by Tech to get to Optimatus' second meteor. On the way to the big chunk of rock, a wave of cosmic energy strikes the ship and sends it tumbling back down to Acmetropolis. Rev quickly downloads a copy of the piloting software from HQ and gets the ship moving again. The ship has a built-in Laser Amplifier that increases Ace's laser vision power to a 'googol' times (a googol is a one followed by one hundred zeros). When it was used, however, it only peeled off a layer of atmospheric dust. Duck has often called the Space Stream 8000 a "flying dinner plate" because it is based on a flying saucer.
- Gluco-Gel 9000 (First used: "The World is My Circus"): The Gluco-Gel 9000 was designed by Tech to encase targets in a cube of gel. He first used it when he was being transformed into a Galactic Oddity by shooting the DNA Scrambler, thus destroying it. He next used it after the battle with an Oddity version of the Ringmaster by encasing the Ringmaster and Otto in gel cubes. This invention was used again in "The Music Villain".
- DNA De-Scrambler (First used: "The World is My Circus"): The DNA De-Scrambler counteracts the effect of Otto's DNA Scrambler, returning anything that was affected by the latter to regular form. Normally it would take at least two weeks before one could be made, but Tech said he could make one in five minutes with Rev's super-speed. Tech first used it on the transformed children, then himself and the other Loonatics, and finally Zadavia. In the battle with the Ringmaster Oddity, it was destroyed when one of its tentacles smashed it.
- Gravity Stabilizer Gyro (First used: "Stop the World, I Want to Get Off"): Built to nullify the effects of Massive's powers, the Gravity Stabilizer Gyro restores anything that it is pointed at to normal gravity. Tech was able to make a handcuff version to prevent Massive from using his powers. Tech also used it on a robot Massive in "The Hunter".
- Nano Bionic Armor (First used: "Sypher" Redesigned: "Acmegeddon - Part II" Redesigned: "The Fall of Blanc, Part I" and "In Search of Tweetums, Part II"): When all the Loonatics' powers have been stolen by Sypher, Tech constructs six unique exosuits that are designed to replicate and deflect their individual powers. Ace's exosuit has Laser Goggles, copying his laser vision. Lexi's exosuit has a Supersonic Scream to turn Sypher's ultra-sensitive hearing against him. Tech's exosuit has Electromagnetic Palms. Rev's exosuit has Speed Accelerator Technology. Slam's exosuit has Circular Jets so he can spin into his Tasmanian Tornado form. Danger's exosuit has "jellybeans" that randomly change constantly (when one hit Sypher's face, it turned into tar). Danger was rather put off by this, and Tech explained that he had come up with all of it in five minutes. All of the Exosuits are colored blue. Later, the Exosuit design is recolored red and enhanced to serve as the space suits that the Loonatics get from Zadavia. In "The Fall of Blank, Part I" and "In Search of Tweetums, Part II", the suits' color is changed once more to black, with some parts color-coded according to which Loonatic it belongs to. The suits are also bulkier (enhancing their protective abilities as body armor) in the season two finale.
- Guardian Strike Sword (First used: "Loonatics on Ice"): Ace Bunny's collapsible weapon of choice. It was given to him by Zadavia when he first joined the Loonatics. Its name was revealed in the episode "Secrets of the Guardian Strike Sword" in the second season, along with the fact that it has hidden powers of its own.
- Atomic Phase Departiculator (First used: "Cape Duck"): Tech made this to take down Stomper; it can phase-shift solid to liquid and liquid to gas. A random beam from this device released Dr. Dare from his petrified state allowing him to terrorize the city once more.
- X3000 Weapons System (First used: "It Came From Outer Space"): Tech designed this system so it looks like a video game. Rev and Lexi inadvertently use it to destroy Melvin's space station. This system also makes a cameo in "Apocalypso" in the second season.
- Molecular Reconstructor (First used: "It Came From Outer Space" Seen again: "The Family Business"): Tech used this device to grow shrunken parts of Acmetropolis back to normal size. It was later stolen by Rev's brother, Rip, after the latter was dominated by a Biotech Brain Parasite. Rip used it to enlarge toys of Rev's design, turning them into dangerous rampaging machines.
- Trojan Horse (First used: "It Came From Outer Space"): The only information shown about this spaceship was that it transported Ace, Duck, Rev, and Slam to Melvin's battleship and it distracted Melvin long enough for Ace and Duck to rescue Lexi.
- Tech-Nabber 6000 (First used: "In The Pinkster"): Tech designed this platform to catch Stoney and Bugsy. It can capture any solid object via a net or a robot arm. Pinkster "accidentally" caught Ace and Duck with it.
- Tech-Nabber 7000 (First used: "In The Pinkster"): An upgraded version of the Tech-Nabber 6000. It backfired when Stoney and Bugsy caught Tech and Rev with it, causing Rev to wonder aloud if it really was upgraded (until silenced, much to Tech's relief).
- Acme Alert 8000 (First used: "In The Pinkster"): This advanced security system was created by Tech to guard the Curium 247 that Stoney and Bugsy were trying to steal. (Actually, the Curium was fake. It was used to lure Stoney and Bugsy.) When Pinkster chased his can into the system's detecting range, it fired weapons, therefore the Acme Alert 8000 must have been based on the X3000 Weapons System.
Principal voice castEdit
- Charlie Schlatter - Ace Bunny
- Jessica DiCicco - Lexi Bunny
- Jason Marsden - Danger Duck, Rupes Oberon
- Candi Milo - Zadavia, Harriet Runner, Misty Breeze, Queen Grannicus
- Rob Paulsen - Rev Runner, Gorlop, Mr. Leghorn (2nd time)
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Slam Tasmanian, Tech E. Coyote
Additional voice castEdit
- Charlie Adler - Optimatus
- Joe Alaskey - Melvin the Martian, Sylth Vester, Royal Tweetums, Stoney the Stone
- Dee Bradley Baker - Otto the Odd
- Jeff Bennett - Professor Zane, Dr. Fidel Chroniker
- Bob Bergen - Pinkster Pig
- Corey Burton - Additional voices
- Dan Castellaneta - Additional voices
- Bootsy Collins - Boötes Belinda
- Jim Cummings - Additional voices
- Kaley Cuoco - Weather Vane
- Tim Curry - Ringmaster
- Grey DeLisle - Apocazons
- Michael Clarke Duncan - Massive
- Jeannie Elias - Additional voices
- Bill Farmer - Mr. Leghorn (1st time)
- David Faustino - Time Skip
- Vivica A. Fox - Black Velvet
- Mark Hamill - Adolpho
- Florence Henderson - Mallory Mastermind
- Mikey Kelley - Rip Runner
- Tom Kenny - Gunnar the Conqueror
- Maurice LaMarche - Ophiuchus Sam, Pierre Le Pew
- Phil LaMarr - Drake Sypher
- Daran Norris - Alien Dad, Ralph Runner
- Khary Payton - General Deuce
- Cree Summer - Additional voices
- James Arnold Taylor - Bugsy the Bug
- Simon Templeman - Dr. Dare
- Billy West - Electro J. Fudd, Sagittarius Stomper
- Serena Williams - Queen Athena
Season 1 (2005–06)Edit
| No. in|
| No. in|
|Title||Original air date|| Production|
|01||01||"Loonatics on Ice"||September 17, 2005||101||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|In the Loonatics Unleashed series premiere, the citizens of Acmetropolis are living through a heat wave when suddenly, temperatures drastically drop and the planet is in the grip of a sudden cold snap. Zadavia summons the Loonatics to investigate and they find a group of space Vikings are responsible for the deep freeze and must stop the Vikings from making the freeze permanent. The Loonatics are frozen by the Vikings but Slam Tasmanian frees them.|
|02||02||"Attack of the Fuzz Balls"||September 24, 2005||102||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|The planet is in the grip of Fuz-Z mania when a cute little creature becomes one of the most popular pets in Acmetropolis thanks to Professor Zane, who says that he found them shortly after the meteor strike. The pets become so popular that even Lexi gets one for herself. But when an attack occurs involving a mysterious creature, the team suddenly learns the truth that the Fuz-Zs are the attackers and are spurred on by eating chocolate, causing them to grow and attack. The Loonatics enact a two-step plan to get the creatures out of Acmetropolis while stopping Professor Zane.|
|03||03||"The Cloak of Black Velvet"||October 1, 2005||103||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|A series of attacks on Acmetropolis is being perpetrated by felons who work in shadows. Zadavia dispatches the Loonatics and find the culprit is Black Velvet, a woman who was forced to live in darkness after her eyesight was nearly obliterated by the shockwave unleashed by the impact of the meteor. She steals the planet's Doppler weather radar system dish to create a device to shroud the entire planet in a permanent darkness. Along with this, Tech is kidnapped and brainwashed by Black Velvet to help her complete her task. The remaining Loonatics must rescue their teammate and stop Black Velvet. Meanwhile Duck is tired of technology and makes a bet with Tech that he cannot go for one week without technology|
|04||04||"Weathering Heights"||October 8, 2005||104||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|After Paula Hayes, an up-and-coming weather girl and assistant to current (and incredibly mean) weather girl, Misty Breeze, is struck by lightning, she becomes Weathervane, a supervillain with control over all forms of weather. She launches wave after wave of cataclysmic storms and the Loonatics must stop her before Acmetropolis is destroyed.|
|05||05||"Going Underground"||October 29, 2005||105||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Lexi and Duck are out buying lunch when suddenly an earthquake occurs that sinks parts of Acmetropolis into the ground. The team finds that an evil genius named Dr. Dare plans to place the entire planet underground through a series of earthquakes with the help of the Jade Serpent Crystal. The Loonatics must stop him and return Acmetropolis to its original form.|
|06||06||"The Comet Cometh"||November 5, 2005||106||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|The citizens of Acmetropolis are celebrating the Loonatics on the one-year anniversary of the meteor strike, when the sky is suddenly filled with pieces of rock falling from the stars. An investigation by Tech reveals that another meteor is headed straight for Acmetropolis, only this one is 500 times larger than the one that gave the Loonatics their powers one year prior. As the team prepares for the intercept mission, we see learn about each Loonatics' life and what they were doing before the meteor struck: Ace was a martial arts stunt double, Lexi was a student at Acme University trying out for the cheerleading squad, Duck was a pool boy, Slam was a professional wrestler, Tech was a student at the Acme Tech Institute, and Rev was a delivery boy/inventor. When they fail to destroy the meteor, they land on it to plant explosive charges and destroy it from the inside. Though successful, an unknown figure declares he will destroy Acmetropolis despite two failures of using meteors.|
|07||07||"The World is My Circus"||November 12, 2005||107||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|A popular intergalactic circus featuring unique creatures from across the galaxy comes to Acmetropolis to entertain the citizens. Unbeknownst to many of its inhabitants, the circus contains creatures that are combinations of human DNA and animal DNA and its host, the Ringmaster, is the one behind the odd creatures being in existence. When a child disappears and an investigation shows that the last place he was seen was the circus, the Loonatics follow a strange monkey-cheetah hybrid (who is revealed to be Zadavia after falling victim to the Ringmaster off-screen) to the circus to see what they can dig up. However when the team gets to the circus they find that they are on the list to join the Ringmaster's menagerie. The team is transformed by the Ringmaster and begin their quest to get back to normal and shut the Ringmaster down. After returning to their original forms, they learn that Otto, the Ringmaster's assistant, is really the one behind everything. And to make matters worse, Otto transforms the Ringmaster himself into a monstrous hybrid.|
|08||08||"Stop the World, I Want to Get Off"||November 19, 2005||108||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|A new villain named Massive uses his ability to control gravity (having the ability to make objects and people lighter-than-air or massively heavy) to commit several robberies all over Acmetropolis. His goal is to use the robberies to make as much money as he possibly can. Meanwhile, the citizens and the Loonatics are getting ready for the championship game of a futuristic sport known as "basherball" (which resembles the Harry Potter series' game of Quidditch) at the Acmetropolis World Dome. When Massive plots to steal the basherball championship trophy, the Loonatics head to the game to stop Massive's crime spree.|
|09||09||"Sypher"||November 26, 2005||109||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Drake Sypher possesses the power to absorb the abilities of anyone that touches him, and decides he should be the one person getting the fame and glory of being a superhero. He first steals the abilities of a star "basherball" player and scores the winning shot, then steals Ace and Rev's abilities since the two were in attendance at the game. After Zadavia assigns Lexi as the team leader and sends the Loonatics to stop a dam from bursting, Sypher battles the team and adds Lexi and Slam's powers to his. Duck assigns himself as the team leader while Tech creates suits that give the powerless Loonatics simulations of their powers, and make them resistant to Sypher. But in the ensuing confrontation, Sypher steals Tech and Duck's powers, resulting in a completely powerless Loonatics team forced to stop Sypher and get their powers back.|
|10||10||"Time After Time"||February 11, 2006||110||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|The Loonatics must battle Time Skip, a villain who can control time, and stop him from stealing the Trolbot 9000. However, the Loonatics keep failing while the day resets.|
|11||11||"The Menace of Mastermind"||February 18, 2006||111||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Mallory Mastermind, formerly Mallory Casey, is a former university classmate of Tech E. Coyote. She breaks out of prison to get revenge on Tech for ruining her attempt to steal knowledge for the university professors. To make matters worse, Mastermind breaks into their HQ and turns all their technology against them. Tech and the Loonatics must stop Mastermind from inside their own base.|
|12||12||"Acmegeddon Part I"||May 6, 2006||112||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Massive, Mastermind, Sypher and Weathervane are broken out of prison by Optimatus, and join forces to aid their mysterious benefactor in defeating the Loonatics.|
|13||13||"Acmegeddon Part II"||May 13, 2006||113||Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Zadavia explains the history of herself and Optimatus to the Loonatics. Optimatus betrays Massive, Mastermind, Sypher, and Weathervane, sending them back to Acmetropolis as he activates a wormhole to suck the city-planet up whole. Now knowing the secret of his past and his relation to Zadavia, the Loonatics head for Optimatus' base of operations to defeat him and his "Optiforce(s)" once and for all!|
Season 2 (2006–07)Edit
|14||01||"Secrets of the Guardian Strike Sword"||September 23, 2006||201||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Ace meets a mysterious young man, Deuce, who saves his life when Ophiuchus Sam attempts to rob an inter-dimensional train. Deuce is not whom he appears, however, and Ace learns the true origins of his sword.|
|15||02||"A Creep in the Deep"||September 30, 2006||202||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|The Loonatics encounter Adolpho, a mutated dolphin who uses psychic abilities to brainwash sea creatures and destroy any human-made object at sea. It is up to the Loonatics to stop Adolpho and his gang of killer dolphins from taking revenge on the "surface-dwellers" at their next target: Acmetropolis.|
|16||03||"I Am Slamacus"||October 7, 2006||203||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Pierre Le Pew convinces Slam and Duck that Slam can become a champion fighter in his private tournament. However, he fails to tell them that the last match is to the death. It's up to the rest of the Loonatics to save Slam before it is too late.|
|17||04||"The Heir Up There"||November 4, 2006||204||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|The Loonatics have to transport the Royal Tweetums, the heir to the throne, to his home planet of Blanc to end a war. Little do they know is that they are threatened by a force named Sylth Vester and an unknown figure. Both will stop at nothing to see that the Loonatics do not complete their mission.|
|18||05||"The Family Business"||November 11, 2006||205||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|After the Loonatics' mission on stopping Toby the pizza boy possessed by a Bio-Tech Brain Parasite device, Rev Runner's family comes to visit when they want Rev to take over the family business. Rev begs Tech to help him make his father proud. Meanwhile, Rev's father shows so much attention to him that his younger brother Rip, the oddball of the family, shows extreme jealousy towards his brother for being the family favorite as well as a superhero. When Rip finds the confiscated Bio-Tech Brain Parasite, it takes control of him and acts on his dark feelings of rage and jealousy towards Rev, and the Loonatics must stop him.|
|19||06||"Cape Duck"||November 18, 2006||206||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|When one of Tech's weapons goes haywire causing Duck to take out the Sagittarius Stomper, he vows to get revenge on Duck. The citizens consider Duck as the one who did it which make the others jealous. Meanwhile, Dr. Dare is released from his statue prison after being hit by Tech's invention and steals the Shield of Perseus. When Tech is finally given credit, he, along with Duck, are made targets by the Stomper, who is somehow able to drop heavy objects on them while still in jail.|
|20||07||"The Hunter"||February 3, 2007||207||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|During a fight against Massive who has escaped from prison, the Loonatics battle the high-tech hunter named Electro J. Fudd who is hunting Ace. However, Massive is actually a robot decoy and soon Electro becomes a target, along with Duck, to be added to someone's collection.|
|21||08||"It Came From Outer Space"||February 10, 2007||208||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|When Rev and Lexi tamper with Tech's X3000 Automated Weapon System mistaking it for a video game, Melvin the Martian comes to Acmetropolis to destroy it after his spacecraft was hit by a missile from Tech's invention. When Melvin threatens to shrink the planet, Lexi admits she tampered with Tech's invention and Melvin orders that Lexi be handed over to him in 24 hours. Can the Loonatics find a way to thwart Melvin before Acmetropolis becomes the only planetary location to be "hard to find on any map"?|
|22||09||"Apocalypso"||February 17, 2007||209||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Landing on the island of Apocalypso, the Loonatics find a colony of beautiful, powerful women called the Apocazons led by Queen Athena. Queen Athena was impressed by Lexi's behavior towards Duck, and invites her to join them in a very special event. However, not all is as it really seems with the Apocazons.|
|23||10||"In the Pinkster"||February 24, 2007||210||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|An old friend of Danger Duck, Officer Pinkster Pig, helps the Loonatics in their fight against gangsters Stoney the Stone and Bugsy the Bug. But ever since he's helped out, things have been going bad for the Loonatics.|
|24||11||"The Music Villain"||March 3, 2007||211||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|During the New Year period, the Loonatics face off against Boötes Belinda, a villain and his band who uses rock music to terrorize Acmetropolis. When Zadavia is captured, he orders Tech to build a high-tech guitar for him. Now the Loonatics must save Zadavia and defeat this evil band. It turns out that the band are robots led by Rupes Oberon, a man who wrote a national anthem for Zadavia on Freleng, but was shot down since there already was a national anthem: one that had words. He uses the guitar to steal all of Zadavia's powers.|
|25||12||"The Fall of Blanc (Part I)"||April 28, 2007||212||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|Now that Optimatus is free, he, alongside General Deuce and Rupes Oberon, plan to use the planet Blanc's wormhole generator to take over the universe. Blanc is said to be at the center of the universe, and that every point in the universe can be instantly traveled to with ease from it. The Royal Tweetums contacts the Loonatics for help. It turns out that the Tweetums evaded capture. The Loonatics must find him before Optimatus does, but not without help from an old enemy.|
|26||13||"In Search of Tweetums (Part II)"||May 5, 2007||213||The CW/Kids' WB (The WB)|
|After receiving a message containing clues on the Tweetums' whereabouts, the Loonatics and Sylth Vester seek out where the Tweetums is. Meanwhile, General Deuce and Optimatus begin their plans to conquer the universe. However, Deuce betrays Optimatus, who joins up with Zadavia and the Loonatics. During the final confrontation between Deuce and Ace, Ace banishes him to another universe. The episode ends with the Loonatics realizing they have graduated from merely protecting Acmetropolis, and are now protectors of the entire universe. The team decides to relocate their headquarters to Blanc, which will allow them to instantly reach any trouble-spot anywhere in space.|
|DVD name||Release date||Ep #||Additional information|
|The Complete First Season||March 13, 2007||13||Features: Loonatics Unleashed: Villain Invasion.|
|The Complete Second Season||August 14, 2007||13||No Additional Features.|
- Script error at TV.com
- "Loonatics Promo Short Gives First Look at New Series"
- National Public Radio Talk of the Nation interview about Loonatics Unleashed
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Looney Tunes Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Warner Bros. Entertainment Wiki, the text of the Looney Tunes Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|